Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TEACHER STORE SALES!

In Texas Mardel's is having 20% off all day tomorrow for teacher. On July 27th Teacher Tools  is having their 20% off sale! I went in today and got some markdowns 50% off of welcome bulletin board  pictured below for $6 and the  A-Z  one for $9! I got the frogs border for $1 at Mardels.


The things below I got at TARGET of course (all for $1 except the letter stamps, they were $2.50)


The letter below I made from blog stalking, I got the gems from the Dollar Tree for 1, then the stickers. I used the decoupage stuff and there you go a center!

Below I got these from Jo Ann's fabric for $2.00 off each (cost me almost 20 for 2 yards for each. Yikes!)
I am going to use it for a bulletin board. I will have pics later of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment